Thursday, July 9, 2009

Please Don't Let Me be Misunderstood

People..do u understand me now..

If sometimes I feel a little mad..

Don’t u know no one alive can always be an angel..

When things go wrong I seem a little sad..

U know sometimes..I’m so carefree..

With a joy that’s hard 2 hide..

Sometimes seems that all I have is worry..

N then you’re bound 2 c my other side..

If I seem edgy, I want u 2 know..

That I never mean 2 take it out on u..

Life has its problems n I get more than my share..

But that’s one thing I never mean 2 do..I don’t mean it..

People..don’t u know I’m only human..

Don’t u know I have faults like any one..

But sometimes I find myself alone regretting..

Some little thing..some foolish thing..That I have done..

But I’m just a soul whose intentions r good..

Oh God, please don’t let me be misunderstood..

No comments:

Post a Comment